TRANSFER TO MARQUETTE
Fall 2021: July 1, 2021
Fall 2021 Nursing: May 1, 2021
View our transfer checklist to review application requirements
Marquette in the News
- - College of Business Administration partners with WCTC on transfer agreements
- Marquette University named to Phi Theta Kappa's Honor Roll again, four out of last six years
- 'Golden Eagle Advantage' provides transfer pathway for Aug Prep Academy students
- Braxton Clarke highlighted in honor of National Transfer Student Week
- Marquette ranked #18 in Best Undergraduate Teaching by US News Best Colleges
- Transfer students in Diederich College of Communication share their transfer experiences
- Formal partnership established with Joliet Junior College in Illinois
- Marquette participates in historic transfer agreement with technical colleges
- Marquette University, Herzing University partner on new pathway program
- Marquette University named to Phi Theta Kappa's 2020 Transfer Honor Roll
- Opus College of Engineering reaffirms partnership with Waukesha County Technical College
Knowing where your money goes and how the university operates are paramount to understanding the true value of a Marquette education. Working together with our students, we've compiled some key data and laid it out in an accessible, transparent and easy-to-read guide.
Check your application status
Log into your application status page to verify that all required credentials have been received. Once your application is complete, it can take two to three weeks for a decision. Admission notification is sent by mail.
Check out MKE101
A special edition of Marquette Magazine that provides of glimpse into life as a Golden Eagle!